Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wall Worthy

Today was a lovely day. A nice, warm 46 with a beautiful sun. A perfect day for taking pictures in the country... which I didn't actually do *tear* One of these days, when the sun is shining and the snow is blanketing the ground, I am going to go out in the gorgeous warm light of afternoon and get me some wall worthy pictures (that is, pictures worthy of hanging upon my walls). However, I had a lovely visit with my neighbor, a relaxing hot shower with candlelight (the power went out), and I went to shoot my beloved, neglected bow until my shoulder ached delightfully. AND, I got this lovely picture of my beautiful, sleeping angel (wall worthy? could be ^_^):
Isn't she pretty? I am so in love with this girl ^_^
Day 8 complete... only 357 pictures to go :D Onward!
Tata for now... sleep well world
~AJ

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Yes! she is beautiful :) Very sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is and yes, totally wall worthy!! :)

    ReplyDelete