Thursday, January 31, 2013

Some Catching Up To Do

So... apparently this choosing just one picture a day thing is just impossible for me. Suppose it's not breaking any rules to have more than one ^_^
Well, with the funeral and our wedding anniversary/Ryan's birthday plans this past week+, I've not really had the time to post all my pictures. SO, this is going to be one long post with LOTS of pictures... since as I said before, 1 a day? Who can do that? I managed to narrow it down to 2-3, sometimes more for the cuteness of the pic than the artisticyness (woot, made up a word). SO, I'll not bore you with pithy details about all our excitement... Here you go...

Jan12th - 25th (I'm too lazy to date each one ^_^)
Super random... I know : D









OOh, and just a little fun fact about this one ^ ... I was practicing with low light... very low light... in fact, just a night light. LoL. Pretty good eh? ^_^ I'm only a little proud...













And yes, I know this is just through the 25th. And to be truthful, this isn't even all the ones I wanted to post. I may post some extras on the next go round. Anyway, working on the next post :) But thought I better get this one up before I get distracted with life stuffs!
~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment