Also, I'm going to quite cheating and really just pick ONE(1) [<= had to be clear] picture every day, being that this is a pic a day project. If I have something to show off... I guess I'll just have to post it to FB ^_^
I would greatly appreciate, from here on out, some productive criticism and advice. If you see something you think could be improved (white balance, focus suggestions, etc) or even something new you think I might enjoy trying, please please PLEASE clue me in! I'm excited to take the shooting 101 at clickin moms (soon! I hope) and I think it will help me figure out what I'm not doing right. Sometimes, I just feel at a loss :)
Thanks!
Here's the rest of the pics I needed to post to get caught up... UNTIL TOMORROW! (we all roll our eyes)
The boot picture is not perfectly clear :( I wish I had discovered Alservo with BBF before I took this!
Somebody loves spaghetti :)
All caught up ^_^
~AJ








No comments:
Post a Comment