Saturday, January 12, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

If you couldn't tell by my post title... I've been a teensy bit busy lately :) I've been taking pictures, I promise! Just not blogging them X_x  Well... as I said before... I'm a terrible blogger. It's not that I forgot.. it's that by the time I had the time... I was too tired to do the time. Sleep is precious! Especially with a tiny nugget who wakes up every 2 hours (it's like my newborn never grew up!). Excuses, excuses, I know. But I use them to make me feel better about myself ;) SOOOOOO... without further ado... here are a few pictures + a possible story or two to go along with them ^_^

...

What day was I on?.. OOOOh yeah,

 JANUARY 10th, 2013

Bethany and I had some fun with Christmas lights that night... I had been wanting to experiment... and I think I will get them out again and try a few on the hard wood floor and see if I can't get a little reflection ^_^ It was fun! Learning to balance everything so as not to get too much noise and yet get a clear, bright picture...

JANUARY 11th, 2013    (btw... I keep putting 2012 and having to correct... livin in the past)
 SO, I love having Sisters (in law) who are camera savvy... Rather than using the standard white balance, I discovered the delights of using kelvin (K)!  SOOO much better on my camera. Thanks Nish for the tid-bit! 
Some kitty love... doesn't the kitty just look so pleased
And although this one didn't come out perfect, I like the perspective ^_^ Marmaduke sure isn't a very still model!
Oh, and Bethany is officially walking as of yesterday too! As parents, we were tearfully delighted ^_^
and finally...
JANUARY 12th, 2013

 Well today I was playing with a little composition... I tend to get in the rut of having my subject dead center in the shot...

Oh, and I decided a grainy B&W one would be fun too ^_^ I love her expression and how she's looking off camera....

A little different perspective, though not exactly focused where I wanted I thought it was still blog worthy. My goal was to get out of my comfort zone today and it was fun!
Well, there you have it... all caught up
Until tomorrow (we hope)
Ta-ta!
~AJ




2 comments:

  1. Love the french braids--you are genius on her hair!! Love the B&W one too.
    Love seeing your "experiments"!

    ReplyDelete