Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spoiled Girls

My dear Bethany got a special treat tonight during her bedtime-fill-that-tummy-so-she-sleeps-longer snack of carrot slices and sweet potato mush. I had purchased a can of peach slices for a recipe and had some left over which I gladly shared with a gleeful little girl. I had accidentally grabbed the kind in heavy syrup, rather than in juice, and after one little taste, her eyes grew to the size of a peach and she gobbled them all up. Well, being the kind generous mother I am, I decided to add a little of the "heavy syrup" to her water... and she didn't put the cup down for 10 minutes except to breathe...

 Look at those eyes ^_^ They make me grin....

Well, Bethany is not the only spoiled one. I have been feeling rather spoiled lately too. I am getting to fulfill two of my dreams at the same time... bow hunting and photography... I am still in the beginning stages of them both, but the fact that I get to have two amazing hobbies (both rather expensive) simultaneously is blowing my mind! I just feel so excited all the time! Looking up info on one... and then switching to the other... buying new stuff for one... joining a league with the other... I am so spoiled! I can't wait to get my PC set up with lightroom and an external hard drive so I can really go at it with these pics! Here is one from today, btw ^_^

  I am having an obsession with the sun lately... Hoping to get my hubby to be my model for me soon so I can change my focus a little ^_^
Well, there you have it... not one, but two photos of the day! And a story too :) I'm an over achiever, I know :P
Gnight All!
~AJ

2 comments:

  1. The eyes & hair just get me! My babies all over again ;) Of course she's a doll! (maybe I'm slightly prejudiced too? LOL! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I love my canned fruit in heavy syrup even though I rarely buy it that way - pears especially!

    ReplyDelete