Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Beginning of a New Project

Hello my friends! I am a terrible blogger... I mean terrible. Life gets busy and blogging is no where near the top of my list. HOWEVER, I made a new years resolution to myself to become a better photographer (not that that was a hard resolution to make!) and to discover new and creative ways to use my camera. So, I am starting that ever so popular idea to take at least 1 picture a day (though I KNOW I will be taking more, so choosing one will be hard! hehe) and I am going to make a darn tootin' attempt to blog every one of them ^_^ Hey, maybe this will make me a better blogger too! SO, being that it is the 6th and I am a little late on posting these pics, I will post 6 today and hopefully one a day after. So... without further ado...

January 1st, 2013
 January 2nd, 2013
 January 3rd, 2013
 January 4th, 2013
 January 5th, 2013

 January 6th, 2013
 
Until tomorrow!
~AJ

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new pictures, AND your resolution!! Especially love the photo of Jana & Bethy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait to see what all you come up with!

    ReplyDelete